TREKKING HOLIDAYS KERALA
Western Ghats Trekking is a challenging trek through the highest trekking trail in South India. For centuries this area was known the world over as the Cardamom Hills, where the most sought after spices were dispatched to all corners of the world. Here is your chance to walk the trail through the wilderness, with every chance of sighting wildlife and meeting up with the indigenous people who live in these parts.
|Day 1||Fort Cochin||Fort House||-/-/-|
|Day 2||Munnar||Tea County Resort||B/L/D|
|Day 3||Rhodo Valley||Rodo Mansion Forest Bungalow or Camping||B/L/D|
|Day 4||Munnar||Tea County Resort||B/L/D|
|Day 5||Suryanelly||Anaerangal Cottage or Camping||B/L/D|
|Day 6||Santhanpara||Shola Crown Resort or Camping||B/L/D|
|Day 7||Periyar||Abad Green Forest||B/L/D|
|Day 9,10||Marari Beach||Turtle Beach Resort||B/-/-|
- India Trek through spice plantations & high altitude forests
- Walking through the famous Mathikettan Shola N.P
- Visit to Worlds Highest Tea Plantation
- Camping in South India’s highest campsites
- Visit the famous Periyar Tiger Sanctuary
- Houseboat cruise at Alleppey backwaters
- Stay at the world’s top five Hammock Beaches by National Geography.
- Exquisite healthy and local Kerala food all along.
- Hike to Meeshapulimala– 2640 m The second highest peak in South