TREKKING TOUR MUNNAR KERALA
The hill town of Munnar- branded for its pristine tea estates, cool breeze and breath-taking views. It. Munnar, situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala, is perched about 1600 m above sea level and used to be the summer resort of the erstwhile British administration in South India.
This trek will take you to the second-highest mountain in the Western Ghats region Meeshapuli Malai (2640M) and you will be climbing down to Yellapatty where the highest working tea factory and surrounded by breathtaking sentries.
- High Altitude rainforest & grasslands.
- Climbing the 2nd highest peak in South India at 2640 m.
- Tea-plantations and spice plantation views.
- Ridge walking in the Western Ghats.
- Transport & luggage transfers.
- Local guides & tour leaders.
- Healthy local Indian food.
Accommodation on twin share
Professional tour leader
Entry into the sanctuaries & National Parks
Meals as indicated (ethnic food)
Refreshment and mineral water during the activity
Packed lunch while trekking
Airport pick up & drop
Licenses and govt taxes
Share this Tour