KAYAKING HOLIDAYS KERALA
Kerala is famous for the backwaters lining its remote villages with coconut and palm trees that add to its lushness. Kayaking through these backwaters, exploring these remote villages still pure and serene, and spending moments with the locals living here will give one the experience of enjoying the breathtaking scenery of Kerala.
OUTLINE ITINERARY 3 DAYS
|Day 1||Nedumudi||Emerald Isle||Lunch & Dinner|
|Day 2||Muhamma||Tharavdu||All Meals|
|Day 3||Depart||Breakfast Only|
- Coconut palm fringed waters.
- Stay at Kerala traditional homestay.
- Exquisite healthy and local Kerala food all along.
- Backwater villages & local life-styles.
- Kayaking in the Backwaters of Kerala.
- Back up motor boat support.
- Local tour leader.
- Healthy local Indian food.
Share this Tour