E-BIKE TOUR RURAL RAJASTHAN
Rajasthan, the Land of Kings is synonymous with heroism, royalty, and honor. Historic tales of battles fought and romance of the riches adorn the walls of the state. Established in the era marked with wartime ballads yet living in the modern period, this beautiful region is a travelers’ destination. Those looking out for the remnants of the past should not pass up a trip to Rajasthan. Wanderers interested in adventures in the various landscapes should definitely get a glimpse of this venturesome state. And for the ones who plan to have a quiet sojourn gazing at the beauty of the golden sand dunes, Rajasthan tops your list. Come, explore the miscellany of the old and the new in Rajasthan, a glittering jewel of India.
|Day 1||Jaipur||Narayan Nivas Palace||Nil|
|Day 2||Jaipur||Narayan Nivas Palace||Breakfast|
|Day 3||Kishan Garh||Phool mahal Palace||All Meals|
|Day 4||Pushkar||Pushkar Palace||All Meals|
|Day 5||Khejarla||Fort Khejarla||All Meals|
|Day 6||Jodhpur||Radisson Jodhpur||Breakfast|
|Day 7||Jodhpur||Radisson Jodhpur||Breakfast|
|Day 8||Jalore||Ravla Bhenswara||All Meals|
|Day 9||Ranakpur||Fateh bagh||All Meals|
|Day 10||Kumbal Garh||Ramada Resort||All Meals|
|Day 11||Udaipur||Udai Kothi||Breakfast|
|Day 12||Udaipur||Udai Kothi||Breakfast|
- Visits to Rajasthan’s most important destinations of Jaipur, Udaipur & Jodhpur.
- Rural Rajasthan at Pushkar, Khejarla and Jalore.
- Cycling in the Aravalli Mountain Range.
- Visits to temples, forts, palaces of the Mughal and Rajput era.
- Stay over at royal palaces and heritage bungalows of the yesteryears.
- Camel Ride in the That Desert.
- The Pushkar Brahma Temple.
- Wild-life safari at Kumbalgargh NP and walks in villages.
- Local sight-seeing in the Lake city of Udaipur.
- Visits to the Pink City of Jaipur and its markets.
- SUV transport & luggage transfers from rendezvous to drop off.
- Local guides & tour leaders.
- Healthy local Indian food.