E-BIKE HOLIDAYS KERALA BACKROADS
The lower back roads E-bike holidays is a 6 day fairly easy tour that starts from the historical past town of castle Cochin and takes you alongside the spice trails at Thattekkad, Thodupzha, Kumarakom. You may get the opportunity to apprehend, how the spices and Pineapple are being cultivated and utilized by the human beings of Kerala. The lovely using stretch goes through the Pineapple and Rubber plantations at Thodupuzha, in the direction of the backwaters metropolis of Alleppey and finishes at the white sandy seaside at Mararikulam. On this tour, you may be getting the opportunity to cycle on the plains as well as at the hilly terrain.
|Day 1||Fort Kochi||Fort House||Breakfast|
|Day 2||Thattekkad||Hornbill Camp||All Meals|
|Day 3||Thodupzha||Dewalokom||All Meals|
|Day 4||Kumarakom||Whispering Palms||All Meals|
|Day 5||Marari Beach||Abad Turtle Beach||All Meals|
- Cycling through the rubber plantations.
- Traditional Syrian Christian cooking classes.
- Jew Town, Spice markets and colonial Kochi.
- Kayaking at the Periyar River
- SUV transport & luggage transfers from rendezvous to drop off.
- Local guides & tour leaders.
- Healthy local Indian food