BIKING HOLIDAYS ARUNACHAL
This particular ride takes us from the Upper Assam to the AchesoValley which is where the road ends (If there were a road we will end up in China). In between the start and the end, one will traverse across varied landscape, terrain, road conditions and the all important tribes of this region. From the Oil and Tea growing regions of Assam , the tropical forests of Namdapha and Kamlang to the cane and grasslands of the Acheso valley, everyday is a revelation. Interestingly during the entire ride you will cross territories of the Chakma, Singpho, Khamti, Miju Mishmi, Digaru Mishmi and finally the Idu Mishmi tribes.
|Day 1||TipamFakey Village||Lodge||Dinner|
|Day 2||Inthong Village||Lodge||All Meals|
|Day 3||Miao||Lodge||All Meals|
|Day 4||Deban||Camping||All Meals|
|Day 5||Warko||Lodge||All Meals|
|Day 6||Tezu||Camping||All Meals|
|Day 7||Roing||Lodge||All Meals|
|Day 8||Kilo||Camping||All Meals|
|Day 9||Ithun River||Camping||All Meals|
|Day 10||173Kilo||Camping||All Meals|
|Day 11||Amboli||Camping||All Meals|
|Day 12||Acheso Valley||Camping||Breakfast|
- Experience the countryside & interact with tribes from Eastern India.
- Cycle through the Eastern Himalayas.
- Quintessential over-night house-boat cruise.
- Experience the hill country and tea plantations.
- Experience traditional art forms & dance programmes in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Village walks, spice plantation visits.
- Healthy local Indian food.